Web and Email Manager
We’re on a mission to solve America’s retirement crisis.
Annexus Retirement Solutions designs innovative products that help people solve their biggest challenge in retirement—outliving their money. If you want to be part of a growing team, working together to reshape the industry, come work with us.
About the company
Annexus Retirement Solutions designs retirement products for the institutional space. We were founded in 2020 by industry veterans with a combined 175 years of experience in retirement plans, annuities and asset management.
We’re looking for high achievers with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to challenge traditional thinking and expand their capabilities. Here you will do work that is challenging, meaningful, and revolutionary.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage HubSpot and WordPress for all marketing activities
- Build and deploy emails within HubSpot, ensuring timelines, quality and accuracy of email campaigns
- Work closely with our content and graphic design teams to plan email campaigns
- Leverage the advanced functions of HubSpot including dynamic content, personalization, journey building, automations, A/B testing, etc.
- Follow email best practices and regulation requirements
- Develop and execute multivariate or A/B tests on email components (subject lines, creative, timing, segmentations, etc.) to drive campaign results
- Actively maintain a knowledge of best practices and trends in web and email marketing (you’ll be the digital SME for the marketing team)
- Identify process improvement ideas and lessons learned to contribute to the ongoing development and enhancements of email delivery
- Ensure that the email marketing platform and associated databases are capturing appropriate data elements to drive targeted efforts
- Manage the development and maintenance in WordPress
- Work closely with marketing team to implement site updates, landing page designs and interactive web tools, and suggest improvements for UX improvements
- Troubleshoot and implement solutions to complex technical issues
- Lead the planning, development and maintenance of technology platforms for web and mobile
- Create short and long-range plans for website enhancements and improvements with consideration to our marketing strategy
- Report on site metrics and suggest changes to improve user experience
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to improve processes
- Broad knowledge and interest in marketing technology
- Solid understanding of email best practices
- Expertise with WordPress and HubSpot
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other digital industry technologies
- Experience in the development of B2B websites and omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Experience developing and testing for multiple browsers and user agents
- Experience developing and testing email for multiple browsers and email clients
- Familiar with emerging technologies and methodologies
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- A self-disciplined leader by nature
- A die-hard work ethic and the ability to work—fast—in a team environment. Should be comfortable with multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities and meeting project deadlines
- Insane attention to detail and efficiency. In other words, huge pride in (practically) error-free work
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment (meaning, you are willing to wear multiple hats and be flexible with your day-to-day tasks)
- Knowledge of web languages HTML, XML, JQuery, etc.
- Experience with Google Ads and geofencing strategies
All applicants are required to take a PI Survey and are subject to a background check prior to hire. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including health benefits and 401(k). Annexus Retirement Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.