Senior Graphic Designer
We’re on a mission to solve America’s retirement crisis.
Annexus Retirement Solutions designs innovative products that help people solve their biggest challenge in retirement—outliving their money. If you want to be part of a growing team, working together to reshape the industry, come work with us.
About the company
Annexus Retirement Solutions designs retirement products for the institutional space. We were founded in 2020 by industry veterans with a combined 175 years of experience in retirement plans, annuities and asset management.
We’re looking for high achievers with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to challenge traditional thinking and expand their capabilities. Here you will do work that is challenging, meaningful, and revolutionary.
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for a senior designer with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking to be a part of a growing team as we revolutionize the institutional retirement industry. You’ve managed multiple projects at once, worked under tight deadlines, have thick skin and an unapologetic POV, and can laugh about all of it with your colleagues at the end of the day. You’re a big picture thinker who also pays close attention to details and can tell a story with pictures and words. You have a can-do attitude and willingness to learn, never shying away from a challenge or learning opportunity. You should have a desire to both collaborate and lead because you not only strive for your personal best, but also to inspire others to produce great work. If this sounds familiar, you may be the missing member of our team.
- 5+ years of multimedia design experience, online and offline
- 5+ years of experience working with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Online Creative Design including corporate emails, landing pages, websites, social media design work, display ads and infographics.
- Offline Creative Design: Direct mail, brochures, print ads and other offline media
- Strong understanding of fundamental design principles for web and print that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information.
- A smart, sophisticated and diverse portfolio of branding, web and print work.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- A love for learning and creative thinking.
- A self-disciplined leader by nature.
- A die-hard work ethic and the ability to work—fast—in a team environment. Should be comfortable with multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities, and meeting project deadlines.
- Insane attention to detail and efficiency. In other words, huge pride in (almost) error-free work.
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment, meaning you are willing to wear multiple hats and be flexible with your day-to-day tasks.
- Experience working with Sketch and/or Adobe After Effects.
- Experience in motion graphics and storyboarding.
- Experience creating and designing marketing emails using HTML email builder software.
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel is preferred. Your willingness to learn the ability to build interactive slides for high-level sales pitch decks and internal strategy presentations is key.
- UI/iconography, infographics, email marketing and responsive design experience a plus.
All applicants are required to take a PI Survey and are subject to a background check prior to hire. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including health benefits and 401(k). Annexus Retirement Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.