We’re on a mission to solve America’s retirement crisis.
Annexus Retirement Solutions designs innovative products that help people solve their biggest challenge in retirement—outliving their money. If you want to be part of a growing team, working together to reshape the industry, come work with us.
About the company
Annexus Retirement Solutions designs retirement products for the institutional space. We were founded in 2020 by industry veterans with a combined 175 years of experience in retirement plans, annuities and asset management.
We’re looking for high achievers with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to challenge traditional thinking and expand their capabilities. Here you will do work that is challenging, meaningful, and revolutionary.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking to be a part of a growing team as we revolutionize the institutional retirement industry.
As the Marketing Manager, you will help build the business through product marketing initiatives, sales support, and marketing campaigns. Reporting to the AVP of Marketing, you will collaborate with internal sales leaders, external partners, and internal marketing resources on various projects using your exceptional project management skills.What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with marketing and sales leaders in the planning and execution of a wide range of marketing projects (examples include digital campaigns, sales presentations, product launch tactics, conference & event support, etc.)
- Manage multiple marketing initiatives simultaneously while maintaining accountability for accuracy of content and project deadlines.
- Liaise with external marketing partners as their primary company contact and take ownership of all campaigns and requests aligned with the relationship/product line.
- Organize and drive marketing initiatives through the creative process with our internal marketing team, including copywriters, designers, and digital marketing. Act as product SME for all creative team members.
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience required. Financial services or other highly regulated industry experience a plus.
- Strong project management and account management experience is required. Experience working in a B2B client facing role is a plus.
- Experience in creating marketing collateral, developing marketing communications, and executing marketing campaigns, preferably for a B2B company.
- Comfortable developing, managing, and maintaining creative and design workflow production
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills. Copywriting experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A self-disciplined leader by nature that is skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects you oversee.
- A love for learning and creative thinking.
- Positive attitude, professional, and self-motivated; with a “can-do” approach to your work.
- Exercises the highest level of attention to detail
All applicants are required to take a PI Survey and are subject to a background check prior to hire. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including health benefits and 401(k). Annexus Retirement Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.