We’re on a mission to solve America’s retirement crisis.
Annexus Retirement Solutions designs innovative products that help people solve their biggest challenge in retirement—outliving their money. If you want to be part of a growing team, working together to reshape the industry, come work with us.
About the company
Annexus Retirement Solutions designs retirement products for the institutional space. We were founded in 2020 by industry veterans with a combined 175 years of experience in retirement plans, annuities and asset management.
We’re looking for high achievers with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to challenge traditional thinking and expand their capabilities. Here you will do work that is challenging, meaningful, and revolutionary.
- Coordinating accounting functions
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Direct the accounts payable’s function.
- Assist in monthly close process.
- Contributing to the development of new accounting systems, programs, and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting role
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Sage Intacct
- Experience with Stampli
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work within a team, managing up and down.
All applicants are required to take a PI Survey and are subject to a background check prior to hire. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including health benefits and 401(k). Annexus Retirement Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.